IN STOCKLifePod Humidor
Introducing the Vaultek LifePod Humidor. Built using the successful LifePod platform that integrates Vaultek’s precision-engineered safe technology into an airtight, dustproof, and water-resistant case. Vaultek has transformed LifePod into a portable Bluetooth humidor designed for the enthusiast from the inside out. The brilliant exterior is hand finished, featuring artisan like clear coated rustic brass painted housings.
The interior is trimmed in Spanish cedar wood and two-tone genuine leather for a luxurious sensory experience every time LifePod is opened, with mindful storage. Interior pockets provide storage options for a lighter, cutter, and even a mesh pocket for Boveda 8 gram control packs (sold separately) to dial in a specific humidity level.
Secure up to 11 cigars in the Spanish cedar cigar tray with the accented genuine leather cigar strap. Bluetooth wireless technology works with the exclusive smartphone app to view interior humidity and temperature levels, and you can fine-tune your preferred environment so the audible alarm on the LifePod sounds when there are unwanted changes or if it’s time to change the humidity control pack. An individually serialized ID plate gives a personal finishing touch to this new addition to the Vaultek Lineup.
- Portable humidor with a secure BUILT-IN LOCK SYSTEM. Integrating Vaultek’s precision-engineered safe technology and anti-impact latch design, The LifePod Humidor features a built-in lock allowing you to quickly lock LifePod for added security when needed.
- TOUCH ACTIVATED KEYPAD. A unique backlit LED capacitive keypad provides entry to unlock the LifePod and quick press to lock action when locking.
- LIFEPOD HUMIDOR is equipped with an individually serialized internal Bluetooth module, a Spanish cedar cigar tray with genuine leather accents, a genuine leather lid organizer, and an exclusive hand-finished rustic brass painted exterior.
- BLUETOOTH wireless technology views the LifePod’s interior humidity and temperature from your smartphone. With the INTELLIGENT APP select from pre-defined custom environments or define your own settings. The audible alarm in the LifePod can sound if there are any changes outside your ideal conditions.
- DUAL SIDE COMPRESSION LATCHES combine with an inner rubber gasket to form a watertight seal. LifePod is water-resistant, airtight, dustproof, and floats in water.
- A unique KEY LOCK FEATURE can be enabled from the interior to disable the front keyway and prevent the lock from being picked open.
- Fitment: 6-11 Cigars
- Requirement: 2 9V Alkaline Batteries (INCLUDED)
|What’s Included||Genuine Leather Lid Organizer, Spanish Cedar Cigar Tray, 48" Steel Cable, Tether Lanyard, (2) Backup Keys, and (2) 9V Alkaline Batteries|
|Keypad||Touch Activated Capacitive Keypad|
|Keypad Code Length||4 - 8 Digits|
|LifePod Battery||9V Alkaline (INCLUDED)|
|LifePod Battery Life||Up to 1 Year|
|Bluetooth Humidor Module Battery||9V Alkaline (INCLUDED)|
|Bluetooth Humidor Module Battery Life||Up to 3 Months Continually. Can be switched off when not in use.|
|Weather Resistant Seal||Side compression latches establish seal, battery not required for function|
|Security Lock||Single anti-impact latch with capacitive keypad, Battery required for function|
|Integrated Micro-Usb Port||Yes, provides back-up power in event battery dies|
|Meets TSA Guidelines||Yes|
|Construction||Impact Resistant Proprietary Material Blend|
|Exterior Product Dimensions||10.25" L x 7" W x 2.25" H|
|Interior Product Dimensions||6.25" L x 6" W x 1.75” H|
|Handgun Fitment||Cigar tray can be removed to store firearms up to 7.75" long|
|Weight||2lbs, 9 Oz|
All of our manufacturing is done off-site. Some armor is manufactured to order and some are in stock ready to ship and payments are processed at the time of checkout.
As a result, we may have production lead times posted on applicable products, such as body armor. Production lead times are updated with our best estimate based on our production schedule and order volume. In some cases manufacturing may take a little longer than expected - in this case, we'll be sure to provide updates along the way and notate accordingly. Due to the level of demand and production lead time, some armor is manufactured to order and payment will process at the time of checkout.
Know that we make every effort to ship as quickly as possible. We will, however, never sacrifice the quality of our product and the integrity of our business by rushing sub-par products out the door. Good things take time to do right, and there are no exceptions to our product.
If the product is in stock and has no production lead time posted then we typically ship with 3-5 business days. This may vary with holidays, sales, and changing the political climate.
*Some items in an order depending on the supplier of the product will be shipped together. This means if you have 4 items in your order, and one of those items has a 3 week lead time, all 4 items will ship together once the 3 week lead time has been met.
Your Order Status:
If you would like to inquire about the status of your order don't hesitate to get in touch. Email [email protected] or give us a call at 202-850-0352. Please include your order number or relevant email/shipping address used at the time of purchase. This information will help us expedite your request.
Most orders will ship FedEx, USPS, or UPS with tracking information, which will also be provided via e-mail as soon as your order leaves the warehouse. Some lightweight items may ship using different FedEx services, and will also include tracking information. Once shipped, transit times vary between 2-5 business days depending on location. We do not ship to APOs due to BIS and ITAR regulations and the nature of our products. We ship to PO boxes in the United States, but it is the customer’s responsibility to check to make sure theirs can accept large boxes as large as 32”x20”.
Your Satisfaction is Our Top Priority:
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please do let us know if you aren't satisfied with your order. We're here to provide a quality product at an affordable price point and want to meet your expectations.
If you have purchased a Vaultek Safe from our website and are having technical issues with the device please call Vaultek at 407-329-4164.
At Marine One Tactical, 100% customer satisfaction is always our goal. We understand that issues with orders may arise from time to time that needs to be addressed.
If you think there may be a defect with any of the products you purchased from us, please contact us for store credit or an exchange of the product. Marine One Tactical will accept requests for store credit or exchanges on all products, excluding medical gear filled with medical products, food-related products, and Level 3, Level 3+, and level IV body armor, within 30 days of delivery. Refunds will not be issued for products that were delivered as described on our website. Store credits are active and able for use for up to 365 consecutive days. After the 365 consecutive days, the store credit will be not available for use.
Once the request is submitted, a customer service agent will review the request and send a return label via email. If you prefer a return label be mailed to you, please let us know in advance. Include the return information sheet inside your package and follow the return instructions page which will be provided with the return label.
After the product arrives at Marine One Tactical, it will be inspected, and your request will be processed. You will receive your store credit Within 3-5 business days of arrival at our facility, you will either receive your store credit or the exchange items will ship out as soon as their posted lead times, if any, will allow.
Sales of promotional, seasonal, discontinued, and clearance items, as well as e-gift cards, are all final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you would like to submit a return, please fully read the Return Policy above, submit a claim within 30-days of receiving your items, and follow these instructions:
1. Send an email to [email protected]
2. Provide your name, email, order number, and the reason for your return.
3. A customer service agent will review your claim and send you a confirmation email stating it was received along with a digital copy of a return label and instructions. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the credit amount.
4. Upon arrival and inspection of the product, within 3-5 business days, you will either be issued a store credit, or an exchange of product will be shipped out.
Note: If a claim was not submitted via web, email, or by phone, the return will not be valid for store credit or exchange. Please make sure to contact us in advance to ensure the most timely and appropriate response.