Marine One Firearms DBA Marine One Tactical
Last Updated: August 17, 2020
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND/OR RECEIVE. In the course of operating the Website, MOT will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
- Personal Information. When you register for an account or make any purchase on the Website, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number (collectively, “Personal Information”). We do not collect any Personal Information from you unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
- Other Information. In addition to the Personal Information and the Billing Information, we may collect or receive additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From Your Activity. In order to provide you certain features and functionalities of the Website, and in an ongoing effort to improve our Website, we automatically collect certain information when you use the Website, and integrate it with your other devices and services. Such information may include, without limitation:
- IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on the Website, what sections of the Website you visit, etc.;
- information about a mobile device, including universally unique ID (“UUID”), platform type and version (e.g., iOS or Android), carrier and country location, hardware and processor information, and network type; and
- activity and usage information occurring via the Website, including, without limitation, information about past purchases and product/service preferences.
- From Cookies. We collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit to our Website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Website. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Website may not function properly.
- Third-Party Analytics and Remarketing.
- For Google Analytics, please visit:
- For Google Adwords, you can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page at
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION. You authorize us to use your Personal Information, Billing Information, and Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide the Website, and to improve the same; to sell Products and process transactions; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our Products and services and those of our promotional partners. You also authorize us to use and/or share Information as described below:
- We may, from time to time, share and/or license Information with or to other companies, who may provide you information about the products and services they or their partners offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
- We will access, use, and share the Information as required to fulfill our obligations to you, provide you with support, and to address your questions or requests regarding our Website.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing customer service, billing, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our customers and our Website, we may analyze certain Information in anonymized and/or aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website, our Products, and our services. This anonymous information does not identify you personally. We may use this anonymous information, and share and/or license it with and to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose anonymous user statistics in order to describe our Website and business to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ace or others.
If MOT intends on using your Information in any manner that is not consistent with this Section, you will be informed of such anticipated use prior to or at the time at which the Information is collected.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES. We will not share your Personal Information with non-affiliated third parties that may use such information to market to you, without obtaining your opt-in consent. For example, we may offer you a product opportunity that requires us to share your Personal Information with non-affiliated third parties that may use such information to market to you. We will obtain your opt-in consent to such sharing of your Personal Information when we present you with the terms of such offer. If you have opted-in for this kind of sharing, then you may choose to opt-out of such sharing, or request certain information regarding our disclosure of such Personal Information to such non-affiliated third parties, by contacting us at[email protected].
If you would like to opt-out of our sharing of your Personal Information with our affiliates so that such affiliates can use your Personal Information to market to you, please contact us at [email protected]
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Personal Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES. If you have an account on the Website, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information by following the instructions found on the Website. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Ace marketing email. Registered users cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their Website account unless otherwise provided on the email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases.
IMPORTANT NOTICES TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS. The servers used in connection with the operation and use of the Website are operated in the United States and elsewhere. Please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information and Billing Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Website, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
Maine Privacy Law: LD 946 Compliance Requirements
The new Maine law defines “customer’s personal information” broadly to include
- (a) “personally identifiable customer information” about the customer, such as name, billing information and billing address, social security number, and demographic data, and
- (b) information derived from the customer’s use of broadband internet access services, such as web browsing history, application usage history, geolocation, financial and health information, information pertaining to the customer’s children, device identifier (such as IP addresses or international mobile equipment identity), and the content of the customer’s communications.
LD 946 has three main compliance requirements:
- Customer Personal Information – A provider may not use, disclose, sell or permit access to customer’s personal information except as governed by an exception provided in the law. Exceptions include express affirmative customer consent, marketing/advertising, compliance with a lawful court order, billing/payment, fraud protection, and the provision of geolocation information in certain circumstances.
- Security – The law requires providers to implement reasonable measures to protect customer personal information from unauthorized use, disclosure or access. The nature and scope of the activities, the sensitivity of the data collection, the size of the provider and the technical feasibility of the security measures may be taken into account.
- Disclosures – The law requires providers to offer a clear, conspicuous and non deceptive notice on their website and at the point of sale concerning the provider’s obligations and the consumer’s rights under the law.
In addition, MOT does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
For questions relating to privacy, please contact us at [email protected]