LEAD TIME: IN STOCK
BLACK: NOT IN STOCK
T3 Patriot Plate Carrier
Lightweight, low profile, high quality, and still has great load-carrying capacity. Ideal for active shooter applications, Law Enforcement, Military. Designed for protection, utility, mobility in a compact lightweight design. Its look of a clean design is sure to do the job. Ideal gear for Law Enforcement patrol officers for use in High Threat active shooter situations, Multi-Assault Counter-Terrorism Action Capabilities (MACTAC) and Counter-Terrorism direct actions. Removable Spacer Mesh shoulder pads with 3 strips allow you to run comms or hydration effortlessly over the shoulders. Value and features at a great economical price. Ideal to outfit agencies officers with active shooter kits.
The Patriot plate carrier can also be used as a Low Vis Covert Type carrier. There is no bulk to this carrier, and it can be worn and concealed easily under a jacket even with level IIIA soft armor. Working undercover or in a low vis environment, check out the patriot.
- 500D Cordura Nylon
- Active Shooter Kit Ready
- Lightweight Adjustable Spacer Mesh padded load comfort shoulder pads included
- Shoulder pads have 3 strips on top to run comms or hydration with ease
- Super lightweight weighing 1.5 pounds empty
- Super low profile - Can be used as a Low Vis - Covert Carrier
- MULTICAM has matching Multicam webbing and matching Velcro Placard
- Large front and back areas for ID placards
- Extreme versatility with several PALS web attachment points covering the front, back, and shoulders of the vest.
- Fully adjustable and padded front, back and shoulder areas
- Easy access front cummerbund flap with Hypalon pull
- No buckles on shoulders - Easily Shoulder weapon
- Fits over soft body armor/Uniforms
- Heavy Duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Cummerbund has interior and exterior PALS for side plate pouches
- Low Profile/Lightweight
- Accepts 10x12 Level III and Level IV shooter cut/ESAPI type plates
- Easy/Secure bottom load for plates
- Drag Handle secures down with a loop
- Hypalon Pull Tab on Cummerbund front flap
- Dimensions of the cummerbund each side can accept soft armor up to 17in x 6in
- GSA and TAA Compliant
All of our manufacturing is done off-site. Some armor is manufactured to order and some are in stock ready to ship and payments are processed at the time of checkout.
As a result, we may have production lead times posted on applicable products, such as body armor. Production lead times are updated with our best estimate based on our production schedule and order volume. In some cases manufacturing may take a little longer than expected - in this case, we'll be sure to provide updates along the way and notate accordingly. Due to the level of demand and production lead time, some armor is manufactured to order and payment will process at the time of checkout.
Know that we make every effort to ship as quickly as possible. We will, however, never sacrifice the quality of our product and the integrity of our business by rushing sub-par products out the door. Good things take time to do right, and there are no exceptions to our product.
If the product is in stock and has no production lead time posted then we typically ship with 3-5 business days. This may vary with holidays, sales, and changing the political climate.
*Some items in an order depending on the supplier of the product will be shipped together. This means if you have 4 items in your order, and one of those items has a 3 week lead time, all 4 items will ship together once the 3 week lead time has been met.
Your Order Status:
If you would like to inquire about the status of your order don't hesitate to get in touch. Email [email protected] or give us a call at 202-850-0352. Please include your order number or relevant email/shipping address used at the time of purchase. This information will help us expedite your request.
Most orders will ship FedEx, USPS, or UPS with tracking information, which will also be provided via e-mail as soon as your order leaves the warehouse. Some lightweight items may ship using different FedEx services, and will also include tracking information. Once shipped, transit times vary between 2-5 business days depending on location. We do not ship to APOs due to BIS and ITAR regulations and the nature of our products. We ship to PO boxes in the United States, but it is the customer’s responsibility to check to make sure theirs can accept large boxes as large as 32”x20”.
Your Satisfaction is Our Top Priority:
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please do let us know if you aren't satisfied with your order. We're here to provide a quality product at an affordable price point and want to meet your expectations.
If you have purchased a Vaultek Safe from our website and are having technical issues with the device please call Vaultek at 407-329-4164.
At Marine One Tactical, 100% customer satisfaction is always our goal. We understand that issues with orders may arise from time to time that needs to be addressed.
If you think there may be a defect with any of the products you purchased from us, please contact us for store credit or an exchange of the product. Marine One Tactical will accept requests for store credit or exchanges on all products, excluding medical gear filled with medical products, food-related products, and Level 3, Level 3+, and level IV body armor, within 30 days of delivery. Refunds will not be issued for products that were delivered as described on our website. Store credits are active and able for use for up to 365 consecutive days. After the 365 consecutive days, the store credit will be not available for use.
Once the request is submitted, a customer service agent will review the request and send a return label via email. If you prefer a return label be mailed to you, please let us know in advance. Include the return information sheet inside your package and follow the return instructions page which will be provided with the return label.
After the product arrives at Marine One Tactical, it will be inspected, and your request will be processed. You will receive your store credit Within 3-5 business days of arrival at our facility, you will either receive your store credit or the exchange items will ship out as soon as their posted lead times, if any, will allow.
Sales of promotional, seasonal, discontinued, and clearance items, as well as e-gift cards, are all final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you would like to submit a return, please fully read the Return Policy above, submit a claim within 30-days of receiving your items, and follow these instructions:
1. Send an email to [email protected]
2. Provide your name, email, order number, and the reason for your return.
3. A customer service agent will review your claim and send you a confirmation email stating it was received along with a digital copy of a return label and instructions. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the credit amount.
4. Upon arrival and inspection of the product, within 3-5 business days, you will either be issued a store credit, or an exchange of product will be shipped out.
Note: If a claim was not submitted via web, email, or by phone, the return will not be valid for store credit or exchange. Please make sure to contact us in advance to ensure the most timely and appropriate response.