Armor Empire Low Vis Plate Carrier
LEAD TIME: 3-6 WEEKS
ARMOR EMPIRE LOW VIS CONCEALABLE PLATE CARRIER
The Marine One Tactical Stealth Low Vis Plate Carrier is designed to be a super low profile, lightweight plate carrier/armor carrier. Ideal to be worn under a jacket, surveillance operations, or just as a slick plate carrier. Built for low visibility and concealment. The carrier is designed to hold 10x12 Level III or Level IV hard armor plates. It can also accept 10x12 soft armor style plate backers if plates are not needed. The cummerbund is extremely adjustable due to its overlapping design front and back that can fit small-statured and larger statured body types.
Hypalon nonslip material makes up the fully adjustable shoulder straps which also have 2 slips for other uses. The front has a handy zippered admin pocket, a large 4-inch loop area for placards, and integrated nylon vertical strips to accommodate QASM buckles. To add a chest rig if needed. QASM Buckles not included. Also included is a double magazine pouch for .223/5.56 magazines. Cummerbund has 2 integrated pouches for magazines or radio.
The interior is lined with breathable spacer mesh for comfort. The back of the carrier has an integrated Hypalon drag handle and a 4-inch loop is for patch identifiers. Magazines in pictures not included
- Constructed of 500 denier Cordura
- Low Vis Carrier
- Adjustable Hypalon shoulders with 2 slits
- Two areas of the loop for identifiers
- Integrated zippered admin pouch
- Integrated nylon vertical strips to accommodate QASM buckles. To add a chest rig if needed. QASM Buckles not included
- Heavy Duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Low Profile/ Lightweight
- Can be concealed under a jacket
- Removable double rifle mag pouch included
- Fully adjustable Cummerbund Overlaps itself on the front and back area making it extremely adjustable in or out depending on your size.
- Cummerbund has 2 pocket areas on each side for magazines or radios
- Hypalon Drag Handle lays flat- Secures with Hook and Loop
- Interior has 3D style spacer mesh
- Plate pockets load from the bottom and will accept up to 10x12 Level 3 and 4 ESAPI OR SIMILAR PLATES and Plate Backers
- GSA and TAA Compliant