HIGHCOM STRIKER ARDITI
Named after one of the most daring World War I special forces, the Striker Arditi Level III+ Rifle Enhanced Combat Helmet exceeds the U.S. military specifications for ballistic threats, fragmentation, and blunt impact. Manufactured using XTclave™ a cutting edge composite curing and high-pressure consolidation technology to create a lightweight rifle helmet with enhanced ballistic capabilities capable of stopping rifle special threats.
- Protection: Level III+ rifle rated ballistic helmet including frag protection
- Rifle Special Threat Tested: According to proprietary test requirements as defined by U.S. DOD
- MIL-STD 662F: This product has been independently tested by an NVLAP accredited NIJ approved laboratory against FRAG resistance as specified under MIL-STD 662F
- XTclave: Made in XTclave™ Ultra High-Pressure Consolidation. XTclave™ is a composite curing and consolidation technology that makes it possible to manufacture lighter, stronger, and stiffer composite articles.
- Materials: 100% UHMWPE DSM Dyneema
- Head Protection: Front, back, crown, and top of the head
- Weight: 11 kgsm areal density, 1.2kg total weight (raw shell weight only, based on size large). Weights listed in size and weight chart are based on the finished product and include helmet shell, interior pads, and suspension with harness.
- Thickness: 11mm
- Adjustable Harness: Multiple harness options available, comes standard with Striker Ratchet Dial Harness
- Padding: D3O TRUST 7 Pad helmet system
- Sizing: Circumference is measured around the head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes to ensure maximum ballistic protection.
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover, 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
|PROJECTILE||GR||VEL FT/S||VEL M/S||(+/- FT/S)||(+/- M/S)|
|7.62 x 51mm FMJ, steel jacketed bullets (M80)||147||2894||882||(+/- 50 fps)||(+/- 50 fps)|
|7.62 x 39mm (M43 MSC PS)||123||2390||728||(+/- 30 fps)||(+/- 30 fps)|
|5.56 x 45mm M193 FMJ||55||3251||991||(+/- 30 fps)||(+/- 30 fps)|
MIL-STD 662F FRAG THREATS
|PROJECTILE||GR||VEL FT/S||VEL M/S||V50 FT/S||V50 M/S|
|US Mil-Std Frag 2 gr. RCC||2||4200||1280||5391||1643|
|US Mil-Std Frag 4 gr. RCC||4||3475||1059||5163||1574|
|US Mil-Std Frag 16 gr. RCC||16||2475||754||4074||1242|
|US Mil-Std Frag 64 gr. RCC||64||1750||533||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|US Mil-Std Frag 17 gr. FSP||17||2200||671||4187||1276|
|US Mil-Std Frag 44 gr. FSP||44||1750||533||Coming soon||Coming soon|