AR500 Armor® Level III+ ASC Body Armor 10" x 12"
LEAD TIMES ON PRODUCT
FLAT: NO LEAD TIME
MULTI CURVE: 4 WEEK LEAD TIME
FLAT - BUILD UP COAT: NO LEAD TIME
MULTI CURVE BUILD UP COAT: 6 WEEK LEAD TIME
Our AR500 Armor Level III+ Lightweight body armor is designed to exceed the NIJ0101.06 Level III standard, stopping rounds with a velocity up to 3,000 FPS, and also comes with our patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC).
A little more protection with a little less weight
Our Level III+ Lightweight armor is manufactured from AR500 steel and, with a 20-year maintenance-free shelf life due to our proprietary FragLock coating, will outlast ceramic and UHMWPE body armor.
Available in right and left-handed configurations, our patented ASC affords you additional room for your rifle stock, improving comfort and shooting ergonomics. Compatible with all standard plate carriers that accept SAPI or traditional Shooters Cut body armor with appropriate chest plate pocket size.
- Peace of mind: stops high-velocity military 5.56 and .30 caliber ammunition
- Confidence: unparalleled multi-hit capability compared to ceramic or polyethylene armor
- Durable: exclusive FragLock™ coating for 20-year shelf life
- Rugged: FragLock™ Build-Up Coat helps mitigate bullet fragmentation
- Independently tested to NIJ 0101.06 threat levels at Oregon Ballistics Laboratories
- 10"x12" weighs approx 6.5 lb, +/-10% for FragLock coating
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress fracture resistant
- Made in the United States of America!