Phoenix 2.0 Armor Backpack
LEAD TIME: 8 WEEKS ALL COLORS
Looking for a functional item you can take practically anywhere and which will stop 95% of the rounds used in ballistic incidents? Look no further than the AR500 Armor® Phoenix armored backpack.
Discreet protection, always available
Nobody will know your backpack doubles as a protection tool. The Phoenix is a low-profile armor system designed to stop the average calibers used in negative incidents.
The Phoenix weighs less than 3 pounds in its lightest configuration and comes ready to use. The armor is sewn into the pack, so you never have to worry about forgetting to install your armor or having it shift during use.
The generously sized primary compartment features a laptop sleeve, compatible with nearly all laptops. The front pocket is large and includes a key lanyard with hook and retention pockets for pens and other accessories. The flat front-facing pocket is low profile and can accommodate a full-sized arms for concealment.
- Discreet: multiple low-profile colors available
- Peace of mind: protect the entire family
- Durable zippers with Hypalon pull tabs
- Padded rear backing for comfort, and padded fully adjustable backpack straps.
- High traction Hypalon® bottom is abrasion and water-resistant
- Compartments & pockets
- Large Main Pocket size: 18”x13”x9" (with laptop sleeve)
- Medium Front pocket size: 10”x10”
- Small pocket Size: 6”x10”
- Integrated Body Armor:
- Small Caliber Rated - Build-In Body Armor
- Level IIIA integrated soft armor: Rated to defeat 6 rounds of .44 Magnum, and .357 Sig at 1,430 feet per second
- Protective and lightweight anti-microbial and water-resistant rip-stop laminate cover
- Backpack + 10"x12” Armor: Less than 3lbs
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Rifle Rated - Build-In Body Armor
- Level III+ Lightweight integrated steel armor: Rated to defeat calibers up to 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,000 FPS (+/- 30FPS) and 7.62x39, 7.62x51 NATO
- Backpack + 10"x12” steel armor: 13lbs
- Shelf life: 20 years
The EMS Option:
AR500 Armor® Ballistic Pads are designed to decrease the blunt force energy felt upon impact when worn behind body armor. Our trauma pads feature non-Newtonian layers which instantly harden upon impact, creating a larger rigid surface area decreasing energy transfer and increasing absorption throughout the trauma pad.
When you choose to add a Ballistic pad, we will hand sew the pad properly in place within The Phoenix Armored Backpack, no work or installation on your part is required. They are ultra-lightweight, adding merely 5.9 ounces for 10”x12” or 6.5 ounces for 11”x15”.
The IFAK Option:
Our IFAKs are specifically designed for gunshot and stab wounds.
Each IFAK is complete with the tools necessary to stop severe wounds and makes an excellent, affordable, and very capable addition to your backpack. They are lightweight and compact. You’ll have plenty of room left over for other necessities.
- 1 Celox EMS
- 1 SWAT-T
- 1 Hyfin compact twin
- 1 NAR Responder bandage
- 1 Dynarex Compressed Gauze
- 1 Trauma Shears
- 1 H&H Duct Tape
- 1 NAR Bear Claw Gloves
- 1 Casualty Card
- 1 Mini Sharpie