LifePod 2.0 TrekPack
LifePod 2.0 and Tactical SlingBag Bundle
Includes: (1) Tactical SlingBag, (1) LifePod 2.0
Tactical SlingBag Features:
- Fits LifePod 2.0 and LifePod. The essential travel bag loaded with storage options. Main compartment, quick access reverse pocket, convenient front slip pocket, and secondary storage pockets fitted with looped storage for organizing spare mags and other small items. Slingbags can also be used as stand alone security travel bags.
- Weather Resistant Construction. Made with water repellent fabric and water resistant zipper webbing.
- Security Minded. Equipped with anti-pocket picking zippers that clip into a corresponding D-ring making it difficult to open zippers discreetly.
- Includes Combination lock and security cable. Tether SlingBag and LifePod together for enhanced security. The bag comes with a LifePod adapter and a built-in cable port to route the cable outside the bag and around a fixed object, such as a car seat.
LifePod 2.0 Features:
- More Refined, Full-Size capability, and upgraded layered storage. Building on the successful LifePod platform, LifePod 2.0 can store a full-size handgun up to 9.25” long, features a removable interior tray for stackable storage, and a convenient interior LED light.
- Two layers of storage. Removable Interior Tray provides an extra layer of storage and features a series of slots for attaching belongings and EDC gear.
- Built-in lock system incorporates Vaultek’s precision engineered safe technology and anti-impact latch design. LifePod 2.0 can be locked and unlocked using the touch sensitive LED keypad and the front manual keyway can be disabled to prevent lock picking.
- Designed to Perform. Exclusive proprietary material is engineered for superior strength, lightweight feel, and drop tested high impact protection. Side compression latches and inner rubber gasket seal off the interior from environmental factors. Submersible in 3 feet of water up to 30 minutes, airtight, dust proof, and floats.
- Powered by a 9V alkaline battery (not included) with a battery life of up to one year under normal use. LifePods can also be used without a battery and still function as a water resistant case. The front rubber keyhole cover disguises a hidden micro-USB port to power the unit in case of a dead battery.
Tactical SlingBag Accessories:
Combination lock and steel security cable. Also includes a cable adapter that attaches to LifePod, allowing SlingBag and LifePod to be tethered together.
LifePod 2.0 Accessories:
Removable interior tray, 2-pieces of velcro for attaching items to tray, 3-Piece high-density foam padding, (2) Backup manual Keys, and 48" Steel security cable.
|Battery Life||Up to 1 year|
|Battery Type||9V Alkaline, not included|
|Construction||Impact Resistant Proprietary Material Blend|
|Exterior Product Dimensions||12.25" L x 8.5" W x 2.875" H|
|Firearm Fitment||Firearms up to 9.25" long|
|Integrated Micro-USB Port||Yes, provides back-up power in the event the battery dies|
|Interior Product Dimensions||9.625" L x 7.25" W x 2.125” H|
|Keypad||Touch Activated Capacitive Keypad|
|Meets TSA Guidelines||Yes|
|Security Lock||Single anti-impact latch with capacitive keypad, Battery required for function|
|Weather Resistant Seal||Side compression latches establish seal, battery not required for function|
|What's Included||Removable Interior Tray, 3-Pieces High-Density Foam, 48" Steel Cable, velcro straps, and (2) Backup Keys|
All of our manufacturing is done off-site. Some armor is manufactured to order and some are in stock ready to ship and payments are processed at the time of checkout.
As a result, we may have production lead times posted on applicable products, such as body armor. Production lead times are updated with our best estimate based on our production schedule and order volume. In some cases manufacturing may take a little longer than expected - in this case, we'll be sure to provide updates along the way and notate accordingly. Due to the level of demand and production lead time, some armor is manufactured to order and payment will process at the time of checkout.
Know that we make every effort to ship as quickly as possible. We will, however, never sacrifice the quality of our product and the integrity of our business by rushing sub-par products out the door. Good things take time to do right, and there are no exceptions to our product.
If the product is in stock and has no production lead time posted then we typically ship with 3-5 business days. This may vary with holidays, sales, and changing the political climate.
*Some items in an order depending on the supplier of the product will be shipped together. This means if you have 4 items in your order, and one of those items has a 3 week lead time, all 4 items will ship together once the 3 week lead time has been met.
Your Order Status:
If you would like to inquire about the status of your order don't hesitate to get in touch. Email [email protected] or give us a call at 202-850-0352. Please include your order number or relevant email/shipping address used at the time of purchase. This information will help us expedite your request.
Most orders will ship FedEx, USPS, or UPS with tracking information, which will also be provided via e-mail as soon as your order leaves the warehouse. Some lightweight items may ship using different FedEx services, and will also include tracking information. Once shipped, transit times vary between 2-5 business days depending on location. We do not ship to APOs due to BIS and ITAR regulations and the nature of our products. We ship to PO boxes in the United States, but it is the customer’s responsibility to check to make sure theirs can accept large boxes as large as 32”x20”.
Your Satisfaction is Our Top Priority:
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please do let us know if you aren't satisfied with your order. We're here to provide a quality product at an affordable price point and want to meet your expectations.
If you have purchased a Vaultek Safe from our website and are having technical issues with the device please call Vaultek at 407-329-4164.
At Marine One Tactical, 100% customer satisfaction is always our goal. We understand that issues with orders may arise from time to time that needs to be addressed.
If you think there may be a defect with any of the products you purchased from us, please contact us for store credit or an exchange of the product. Marine One Tactical will accept requests for store credit or exchanges on all products, excluding medical gear filled with medical products, food-related products, level IV body armor and custom armor products within 30 days of delivery. Refunds will not be issued for products that were delivered as described on our website. Store credits are active and able for use for up to 365 consecutive days. After the 365 consecutive days, the store credit will be not available for use.
Once the request is submitted, a customer service agent will review the request and send a return label via email. Include the return information sheet inside your package and follow the return instructions page which will be provided with the return label.
After the product arrives at Marine One Tactical, it will be inspected, and your request will be processed. You will receive your store credit Within 5-10 business days of arrival at our facility, you will either receive your store credit or the exchange items will ship out as soon as their posted lead times, if any, will allow.
Sales of promotional, seasonal, discontinued, and clearance items, as well as e-gift cards, are all final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you would like to submit a return, please fully read the Return Policy above, submit a claim within 30-days of receiving your items, and follow these instructions:
1. Send an email to [email protected]
2. Provide your name, email, order number, and the reason for your return.
3. A customer service agent will review your claim and send you a confirmation email stating it was received along with a digital copy of a return label and instructions. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the credit amount.
4. Upon arrival and inspection of the product, within 5-10 business days, you will either be issued a store credit, or an exchange of product will be shipped out.
Note: If a claim was not submitted via web, email, or by phone, the return will not be valid for store credit or exchange. Please make sure to contact us in advance to ensure the most timely and appropriate response.