Due to high demand and limited supply, the earliest ship date is March 15-18th
The RS800i boasts an extended depth to increase overall capacity, plus the ability to store pistols in a forward upright position, and enhanced LED lighting for full vivid viewing of the safe interior.
- POWERFUL Wi-Fi connectivity. View live safe data and receive instant alerts for safe events right to your phone. Manage and monitor your safe remotely with the Vaultek WiFi app or exclusive online web dashboard. Be alerted for tampering, impacts, temperature and humidity changes, plus much more. Built-in LCD SCREEN provides quick visual feedback and user-friendly programming
- LARGE MODULAR INTERIOR stores 8+ rifles, and multiple handguns. Features perforated mounting boards in the back and on the door to customize your space and reposition accessories with ease. The starter kit Includes a twin pistol rack, 2/3 width shelf, (5) rifle barrel mounts with adapters, and a slim holster for a pistol or AR mag. Additional accessories sold separately.
- ENHANCED LED LIGHTING illuminates the interior automatically when the door opens.
- 4 FAST ACCESS POINTS with an oversized LED Biometric Scanner, Smart Key Nano, auto-illuminating 8-digit keypad with built-in proximity sensor, and manual keys. Instant access to your valuables, documents, and firearm(s) with the automatic opening front door.
- ADVANCED ANTI-THEFT PROTECTION includes (4) solid steel locking bolts, anti-pry bars, ruggedized interior hinges, and Impact Detection for the ultimate prevention against break-ins. Features pre-drilled holes for wall mounting or floor mounting.
- TOUGH and RUGGED 14-gauge carbon steel construction uses Vaultek’s exclusive metal forming technique and features a durable finish to prevent corrosion and ensure long-lasting protection. RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION backup battery included provides standby power up to 4 months if used without plugging in, and charges in 3.5 hours with the included micro-USB charging kit.
|Backlit Keypad||Backlit 8 digit keypad with built-in proximity sensor|
|Battery Life||3-4 months using Low Power Mode|
|Battery Type||18650 Rechargeable Lithium-ion, 3.7v 2200 mAh|
|Biometric Imaging Speed||10 FPS|
|Biometric Sensor Area||12.8mm x 12.8mm|
|Biometric Sensor Pixels||160 x 160 Pixels @508DPi|
|Biometric Storage Capacity||20 Unique Fingerprints|
|Construction||Progressive Formed 14-Gauge Steel|
|Exterior Product Dimensions||14" Wide X 16" Deep x 54" Tall|
|Included Accessories||(1) Twin pistol rack, (1) 2/3 width shelf, (1) Slim holster for pistol or AR mag, (5) barrel mounts and adapters, pre-installed front door mounting board, Smart Key Nano, Li-ion battery, charging cable + adapter, (2) backup keys, and mounting hardware|
|Interior Product Dimensions||13.75" Wide X 12.6" Deep x 53.25" Tall|
|LCD Screen Size||50.0mm x 25.0mm|
|Pin Code Length||4-8 Digits|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, a 2.4 GHz network required|
- Backup Keys
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Charging Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- Front Door Mount
- 2/3 Width Shelf
- (4) Barrel Mounts + Adapters
- Single Pistol / AR Mag Holder
- (1) Velcro Barrel Mount + Adapter
- Twin Pistol Rack
- Smart Key Nano
All of our manufacturing is done off-site. Some armor is manufactured to order and some are in stock ready to ship and payments are processed at the time of checkout.
As a result, we may have production lead times posted on applicable products, such as body armor. Production lead times are updated with our best estimate based on our production schedule and order volume. In some cases manufacturing may take a little longer than expected - in this case, we'll be sure to provide updates along the way and notate accordingly. Due to the level of demand and production lead time, some armor is manufactured to order and payment will process at the time of checkout.
Know that we make every effort to ship as quickly as possible. We will, however, never sacrifice the quality of our product and the integrity of our business by rushing sub-par products out the door. Good things take time to do right, and there are no exceptions to our product.
If the product is in stock and has no production lead time posted then we typically ship with 3-5 business days. This may vary with holidays, sales, and changing the political climate.
*Some items in an order depending on the supplier of the product will be shipped together. This means if you have 4 items in your order, and one of those items has a 3 week lead time, all 4 items will ship together once the 3 week lead time has been met.
Your Order Status:
If you would like to inquire about the status of your order don't hesitate to get in touch. Email [email protected] or give us a call at 202-850-0352. Please include your order number or relevant email/shipping address used at the time of purchase. This information will help us expedite your request.
Most orders will ship FedEx, USPS, or UPS with tracking information, which will also be provided via e-mail as soon as your order leaves the warehouse. Some lightweight items may ship using different FedEx services, and will also include tracking information. Once shipped, transit times vary between 2-5 business days depending on location. We do not ship to APOs due to BIS and ITAR regulations and the nature of our products. We ship to PO boxes in the United States, but it is the customer’s responsibility to check to make sure theirs can accept large boxes as large as 32”x20”.
Your Satisfaction is Our Top Priority:
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please do let us know if you aren't satisfied with your order. We're here to provide a quality product at an affordable price point and want to meet your expectations.
If you have purchased a Vaultek Safe from our website and are having technical issues with the device please call Vaultek at 407-329-4164.
At Marine One Tactical, 100% customer satisfaction is always our goal. We understand that issues with orders may arise from time to time that needs to be addressed.
If you think there may be a defect with any of the products you purchased from us, please contact us for store credit or an exchange of the product. Marine One Tactical will accept requests for store credit or exchanges on all products, excluding medical gear filled with medical products, food-related products, level IV body armor and custom armor products within 30 days of delivery. Refunds will not be issued for products that were delivered as described on our website. Store credits are active and able for use for up to 365 consecutive days. After the 365 consecutive days, the store credit will be not available for use.
Once the request is submitted, a customer service agent will review the request and send a return label via email. Include the return information sheet inside your package and follow the return instructions page which will be provided with the return label.
After the product arrives at Marine One Tactical, it will be inspected, and your request will be processed. You will receive your store credit Within 5-10 business days of arrival at our facility, you will either receive your store credit or the exchange items will ship out as soon as their posted lead times, if any, will allow.
Sales of promotional, seasonal, discontinued, and clearance items, as well as e-gift cards, are all final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you would like to submit a return, please fully read the Return Policy above, submit a claim within 30-days of receiving your items, and follow these instructions:
1. Send an email to [email protected]
2. Provide your name, email, order number, and the reason for your return.
3. A customer service agent will review your claim and send you a confirmation email stating it was received along with a digital copy of a return label and instructions. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the credit amount.
4. Upon arrival and inspection of the product, within 5-10 business days, you will either be issued a store credit, or an exchange of product will be shipped out.
Note: If a claim was not submitted via web, email, or by phone, the return will not be valid for store credit or exchange. Please make sure to contact us in advance to ensure the most timely and appropriate response.